The stretch to the highest peak of North America, Denali, is a huge one and will be epic! A first part took me from Belgium to France. In Lorient I sailed to Panama for 2,5 months. After 19.000km of sailing and cycling I made a first stop in LA where I’ll set off for part 2. That is cycling 6.500 km to Alaska and hiking to the base of Denali. There I can start to climb the 5th of the Secutec Seven Summits!
To find more about my journey to Denali, read the blog entries below.
- Cycling and climbing with ups and downsIt’s been 3 months off the bike in Belgium and a lot has happened since. I’ve been climbing, cycling and preparing for the next stretches. The plan is to cycle from … Read more
- The long way north(west)I’m currently writing (while being sick) this blog post in Yosemite valley, with limited internet access. I will try and upload the pictures of this blog entry later on. It’s a … Read more
- For the love of the mountainsThe ride to the Ruta de las Flores seemed to be a great choice for us. We both love cycling in the mountains and from then on we decided to do … Read more
- Time fliesWhen Marie arrived by the end of January we didn’t see each other for 3 months. We took some time to relax while waiting for her bike to arrive and prepare … Read more
- Land!!!After two and a half months on boats and being connected to the ocean, I was relieved to find my beloved bicycle in Panama. Alf, the captain, dropped me off on … Read more