The stretch to the highest peak of North America, Denali, is a huge one and will be epic! A first part takes me from Belgium to France. Here I’m embarking a sailboat towards Central America. After about 10.000km sailing I’ll start cycling 14.000km to Alaska. From this point I leave the bike and will continue on foot to the base of the mountain where I can start to climb.
To find more about my journey to Denali, read the blog entries below.
- Ahoy sailorAfter arriving in Lorient by bicycle it was finally time to start sailing on the 4th of November. I said a last goodbye to friends, family and my girlfriend and hopped… View Article
- Planning, failing and planningIt’s been a year that I have been writing on this blog. Not because I’ve done nothing, but mainly because I’ve been making many plans, but they kinda failed to be… View Article
- Finding my limitsOn the 25th of February Koen, Gijs and I departed from Portimao by rowboat to Miami. After a long wait, the weather predictions finally looked good with the first couple of… View Article
- Lockdown funA good rest in the Pyrenees gave me the energy to continue to Spain with Steven. During the ride Steven decided not to join me to Portugal because he’ll get into… View Article
- Tour de FranceAs planned I left my hometown again for the continuation of the Secutec Seven Summits, on the 3rd of January. This time the goodbye was a bit different as we’re still… View Article