The stretch to the highest peak of North America, Denali, is a huge one and will be epic! A first part takes me from Belgium to France. Here I’m embarking a sailboat towards Central America. After about 10.000km sailing I’ll start cycling 14.000km to Alaska. From this point I leave the bike and will continue on foot to the base of the mountain where I can start to climb.
To find more about my journey to Denali, read the blog entries below.
- For the love of the mountainsThe ride to the Ruta de las Flores seemed to be a great choice for us. We both love cycling in the mountains and from then on we decided to do… View Article
- Time fliesWhen Marie arrived by the end of January we didn’t see each other for 3 months. We took some time to relax while waiting for her bike to arrive and prepare… View Article
- Land!!!After two and a half months on boats and being connected to the ocean, I was relieved to find my beloved bicycle in Panama. Alf, the captain, dropped me off on… View Article
- The other side!After my days off the boat in Gran Canaria we finally departed on the 20th of November for the ocean crossing to saint Lucia. A crossing that was supposed to be… View Article
- Ahoy sailorAfter arriving in Lorient by bicycle it was finally time to start sailing on the 4th of November. I said a last goodbye to friends, family and my girlfriend and hopped… View Article